Ukraine International Airlines Reviews

As one of the first “joint ventures with foreign capital” in Ukraine and the first airline in the former Soviet Union to use new Boeing 737-400 aircraft, the airline traces its roots back to October 1, 1992 with its founding shareholders the Ukrainian Association of Civil Aviation and Guinness Peat Aviation (GPA) in which, in the long run Austrian Airlines and Swissair became shareholders too.
Ukraine International Airlines Reviews-aircraft
Now, the airline is majority owned by their parent company, Capital Investment Project LLC at 74% while the remaining 26% is with Cyprus-based Ontobet Promotions Limited. Ukraine International Airlines is headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine with its main base at Boryspil International Airport.

Ukraine International Airlines Reviews-destinationsBeing the largest airline and flag carrier of Ukraine, the airline has 32 aircraft consisting of Boeing and Embraer catering to several 80 destinations internationally which include Europe, Asia and Middle East and some domestic flights wherein they averagely accommodate 700 flights per week while following a codeshare agreement with airBaltic, Air France, Air Moldova, Austrian Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Belavia, Brussels Airlines, Dniproavia, Iberia, KLM, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Portugal and Turkish Airlines.

Ukrainian Services
Ukraine International Airlines Reviews-flight attendant
​​The national airline of Ukraine has three cabin classes: Economy, Premium Economy and Business. To see the full details per each cabin class, please refer to the links below:

Official Website and Mobile app
So, initially, to change the language, an option on the top left wherein customers should click on the Ukrainian flag icon (yellow and blue) will give you several options to change the site’s language (United States – International is the located at the last option from the drop-down list box). Like other major airlines, Ukraine International Airlines lets travellers book flights, make hotel reservations, avail car rental services and insurance. Ukraine International Airlines promises the best price.
Ukraine International Airlines Reviews-page
Travellers can also check-in online and even check the flight status. To learn more about their latest offers and promotions, this service is found at the bottom part of the page (next to baggage and cargo information). To get the latest news and updates about Ukraine International Airlines, the UIA news is located at the later part of the page next to their contact support.

Ukraine International Airlines also extended these services to the mobile version. The mobile app is available in both the App Store and Google Play Store. To learn more about their mobile services, click the link below:
http://www.flyuia.com/eng/information-and-services/at-the-airport/mobile-app.html

Customer’s Feedback
According to 130 Ukraine International Airlines reviews, the airline had garnered a current overall score of 6/10. This isn’t too bad compared to other airlines in the Eastern Europe. However, the comments are mixed which explains why it ended up with 6 not 8 or 9. Some passengers are impressed with the overall services of the airline from checking in, flight attendants, inflight entertainment and meals. The reviewer even said her trip was great.
Ukraine International Airlines Reviews-logo
How To Reach Them?

  • Website URL:                        www.flyuia.com
  • Contact Number:                  1-800-876-0114
  • Contact Email:                      Callcenter-us@flyuia.com
  • Fax Number:                        +380 44 230 88 66
  • Head Office Address:           201-203, Kharkov Highway, Kiev, 02121, Ukraine

Conclusion
With all the Ukraine International Airlines reviews online, the airline has really proven itself as one of the trailblazers in the industry. Although they might not have the unique style of service like other airlines have, they still manage to maintain not only enough prestige but also an excellent quality of service. Maybe in time, they might want to try something new if they want to push results from the various flight reviews even further.

What can you say about this review? Feel free to leave a comment below.

 

SIMILAR ARTICLES

Avanti Air Reviews 2017 airplane

0 58
Citilink Reviews 2017 airplane

2 209

1 COMMENT

  1. Odesa to Vienna. The plane was a bit older 737 but still performed well. Flight staff friendly and helpful. I wasn’t expecting them to serve anything since it was a short flight only an hour but they served drinks and a tasty pastry type sandwich. All in all it was a good flight and a good experience.

Leave a Reply