Sun Country Airlines Reviews

Sun Country Airlines Reviews-Jim_Olsen
Jim Olsen

When Braniff Airways ceased operations in 1982, a group of former employees of the airlines was led by Captain Jim Olsen to create a new carrier that will operate tours to leisure destinations with the help of MLT Vacations. An agreement was signed in June 1982 with a 51% ownership of MLT and the remaining 49% was divided unto the flight attendants and pilots. This was the start of “Sun Country Airlines”. Initially, the airline consisted of 16 pilots, 16 flight attendants and 3 mechanics, while Captain Jim Olsen was the first President and acted as the Chief Pilot; his wife was the Chief Flight Attendant.

Now, how is Sun Country Airlines? Captain Olsen had already retired in 2007 and was replaced by John Fredricksen. However, he was later succeeded by “Zarir Erani” in August 2015. The American airline has a total fleet size of 20 catering to 35 destinations internationally with its main hub at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport. In this review, we will flake out the information from the airline, for our future travelling plans or needs.

On Board Services
Like other airlines, Sun Country Airlines has the common Economy, Business and First Class services on board but they provide award-winning customer service. Complimentary meals and beverages are offered. However, if passengers need additional snacks, an inflight menu is provided. Flight attendants make sure that customers get the best comfort in flight, passengers can also buy extra pillows or blankets. One of their famous on board services which got a lot of views in Pinterest, was flight attendants serving “Surly”.
Sun Country Airlines Reviews-service
Customers can also enjoy their 7” tablet for inflight entertainment loaded with a range of movies, TV shows, cartoons and games. To see the latest full list of certain shows, click here. To get more benefits while flying, their frequent flyer Ufly will surely be a great deal.

Official Website and Sun Country Airlines Reviews
The official site of Sun Country Airlines was simply designed yet enough to easily understand each section and service online. The customer can check-in, check flight status and search for the best flight deals or vacation packages. Even if the page was kept short and simple, it was able to provide the Top Deals and Destination which also include the airline’s policies and a brief history.
Based on 73 Sun Country Airlines reviews, the site just got the average score. On a positive note, the most recent post was positive that he gave them a 7/10 score after stating “Greater airline for the price”. In his review, he was actually having issues with the flight attendant who snapped at him because he was short, but his overall experience convinced him to surely fly with Sun Country Airlines again.

For reference: http://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/sun-country-airlines/
Sun Country Airlines Reviews-logoHow To Reach Them?

 

  • Website URL:                         www.suncountry.com
  • Contact Number:                   +1 651 681 3900
  • Fax Number:                         +1 651 681 3970
  • Head Office Address:            1300 Mendota Heights Road, Mendota Heights, Minnesota, 55120, United States

Conclusion
Again, with all the Sun Country Airlines reviews I read and seems legit, only shows that this airline isn’t really your average airline. Maybe they deserve a score of more than 5/10. We are looking forward to see the continued growth of the airline as an epitome of customer service not as a travel business company.

Feel free to leave a comment below.
Sun Country Airlines Reviews-logo2

 

SIMILAR ARTICLES

Avanti Air Reviews 2017 airplane

0 52
Citilink Reviews 2017 airplane

2 195

1 COMMENT

  1. Convenient and friendly service. I was referred here by a coworker and decided to check it out when I needed Euros for my recent Euro trip. I did call them ahead of time asking for the exchange rate and they did offer a competitive rate compared to my bank. I was happy that I could walk in and get my Euros and didn’t have to have them make a special order or appointment. Always call ahead to check the rate and give them an estimate on how much currency you may need.

Leave a Reply