Since it has been a year, we will be starting to write new reviews about the travel sites we once wrote about last year, just to give you a heads up of the current status or changes of a particular online travel agency. Things can change in a span of a year, that’s why we decided on re-writing some of the written travel search engines and give you the freshest feedback for 2016.
In this review, we will be re-talking about OneTravel.
OneTravel Reviews 2016
CheapOair was founded in 1995 acting as a subsidiary and the largest unit of Fareportal. Fareportal had established another travel site in 2008 as “OneTravel”. Since then, the CEO of OneTravel has been Sam Jain. Well, that was the only information found regarding their origins. We once wrote a review about CheapOair and just to remind about the review, CheapOair has serious problems with their services. Being on the same bracket with CheapOair, doesn’t give a good notion that OneTravel will be a good site. But let us see…
How does OneTravel work?
It is shown on their company description, that it is safe and secured to book from over 450 airlines with low cost flight deals. They even boost their profile by saying “Book less travel more”. Now, let’s take a look at their page.
OneTravel as an online travel agency had well organized their layout. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Maybe the only differences OneTravel has from the other travel sites are:
- It promptly promotes their OneTravel Rewards, wherein travellers can earn points as a reward per every dollar spent with them. These points are redeemable to travel discounts or gift cards from Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart. Good news is points are earned even if the customer is non-Canadian or non-American or even if they’re booking for someone else. Creating an account with this program doesn’t require an actual booking.
- Promo codes are offered up to $20 off.
- List the flight deals from popular destinations
*OneTravel offers services to search and compare for airline bookings, hotel reservations, car rental services and vacation packages.
Now we are aware of their services, let us move forward to what are the feedback of their consumers.
OneTravel Reviews 2016 from Consumers
It’s a cliche indeed. Like CheapOair, OneTravel gathered a 1 over 5 score rating based on 513 OneTravel Reviews 2016. ConsumerAffairs is updated with the most recent complaints posted as fresh as March 5, 2016. According to these OneTravel Reviews 2016, customers who used OneTravel advise other travellers to avoid them at all costs. They were even consider as “scam”.
The long problem regarding un-updated airfare deals still persists. Well, this is actually the most complained topic on ConsumerAffairs and the main reason why the site hasn’t improved in the past year.
How To Reach Them?
- Website URL: www.onetravel.com
- Contact Number: 1-800-425-4567 / 1-866-883-0908
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number: +1-702-369-8497
- Head Office Address: 1050 East Flamingo Road,Suite S302 Las Vegas NV 89119
Nuff Said. Consumers of the online travel agency had already warned you in trusting OneTravel for your travel itineraries. Now it is your discretion if you would want to risk overpricing and uncertain flight deals. Since the company hadn’t made action even over a year, it only means that OneTravel is one of the travel sites that values their earnings more than their customer’s satisfaction.
Feel free to leave a comment below.